HoggeTowne Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoggeTowne Knights

When last we left our intrepid adventurers...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On to Magnimar!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragon Master
Admin
Dragon Master

On to Magnimar! Empty
PostSubject: On to Magnimar!   On to Magnimar! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Note found in underground lab:

Aldern—
You have served us quite well. The delivery you harvested from the caverns far exceeds what I
had hoped for. You may consider your debt to the Brothers paid in full. Yet I still have need of you,
and when you awaken from your death, you should find your mind clear and able to understand this
task more than in the state you lie in as I write this.
You shall remember the workings of the Sihedron ritual, I trust. You seemed quite lucid at the time,
but if you find after your rebirth that you have forgotten, return to your townhouse in Magnimar. My
agents shall contact you there soon—no need for you to bother the Brothers further. I will provide
the list of proper victims for the Sihedron ritual in two days’ time. Commit that list to memory and
then destroy it before you begin your work. The ones I have selected must be marked before they die,
otherwise they do my master no good and the greed in their souls will go to waste.
If others get in your way, though, you may do with them as you please. Eat them, savage them, or
turn them into pawns—it matters not to me.
—Your Mistress, Wanton of Nature’s Pagan Forms
Back to top Go down
https://hoggetowneknights.forumotion.net

On to Magnimar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoggeTowne Knights :: The Hook Mountain Massacre :: Tavern-
Jump to: